Name that restaurant??

steen995

What's the name of the restaurant that you see as your going through Pirates of the Caribbean? I can't find it in the "Unofficial Guide." Still there??? pirate:

I don't think there is such a restaurant that you can see as you're going through Pirates. At least at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. There may be in Disneyland in California? I don't know, I've never been there.

The Restaurant is the Blue Bayou and it's at Disneyland California. Sorry but the only restaurant at WDW's Magic Kingdom that looks onto the interior of a ride is Pinnochio's Village Haus in Fantasyland and it's counter service

Actually, there is another restaurant that looks into a ride: The Garden Grill in Epcot rotates by the land boat ride.

Let's not forget San Angel Inn overlooks El Rio Tiempo in the Mexico Pavilion of the World Showcase in Epcot!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter