Name one or two rides that you feel need a Fast Pass system and doesn’t?

we went from FP at DLR to what rides at WDW should have it or have it.. am i right?

we went from FP at DLR to what rides at WDW should have it or have it.. am i right?

Not from my perspective. I think what I, and a couple of other posters were saying, was that Peter Pan and TSM are fast pass at WDW, so it is our opinion as an answer to your question that they should be FP at DL/CA too. Those of us who are used to fast passing those rides, find it annoying that we can not do so at DL/CA. There is practically a stampede to fast pass TSM at WDW every morning at rope drop. As far as Peter Pan, since it is DD's favorite ride at WDW, we almost always have fast passes for that one in our pocket at MK. There are times we use the fast pass and immediately get another one to ride it again later. I think we rode it 5-6 times on our last WDW trip. When we were at DL last week, we didn't ride it as many times as we would have liked because of the line time and unavailability of fast passes. We never did ride TSM at CA because on Saturday and Sunday (June 5 and June 6) when the line wasn't too bad (just 30-45 minutes), we made the major mistake of thinking that the park would probably be even less crowded on Monday or Tuesday so it might be better ride it then. The parks turned out much more crowded those days and every time we checked TSM the line was over an hour. DD (4) decided she didn't want to wait that long, since we will be at WDW in December.

TSMM for sure! Especially since they got rid of the single rider line which we used a lot! Last trip we did ride TSMM with about a 45 min. wait (just before closing time) but only because we wanted to see the new TS3 additions/changes. Since the removed the SR line, we haven't ridden it.

Love the idea of PFF. That line is just crazy long! But for another ride, during busy times, POC could sure use one.

Definitely TSMM and Peter Pan. I haven't been on Peter Pan in years because the lines always so long, even on the slow days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter