Name one or two rides that you feel need a Fast Pass system and doesn’t?

Funball

DIS Veteran
Ok been thinking about this question for a few days. :) Don’t see any other threads on it, so I decided to post! :)

So I know that members are always discussing the FP (fast pass) system, and well I thought be fun to post rides we feel that need a FP system and maybe a few reasons why…this should be fun, let’s see what we come up with! popcorn::

That's an easy one for me. TSMM! Can the reason be, "I want to ride it all day but don't want to wait 45+ minutes each time"? :)

I also agree with Peter Pan.

1. Matterhorn
2. Nemo
3. PeterPan

Matterhorn is #1 because it's not a newer ride like Nemo, doesn't have a short and kinda slow moving que like Peter Pan and no matter when you go it will ALWAYS have a line. The best way to do Matterhorn is 1st thing in the morning and even then the wait can be 15-20 mins or use MM. It's how old? and still super popular- get a FP for it already!!:rolleyes1

Nemo
TSMM
Peter Pan

All these rides require time and effort in planning just to ride them. Anything with a regular wait time of over 30 minutes in off season should have a FP, IMO.

:) ºoº

I knew someone would say nemo! I totally feel the same way!

While I agree on nemo, I also feel that these rides could benefit from FP system:

--Alice
--TSM
--monsters inc. ride
--Mr toad’s wild ride, that line is ridiculous!
.And I will have to agree with Matterhorn

hmm and know that i think about it. i kinda feel like maybe dumbo needs a FP system...

definitely Matterhorn and peter pan.

TSMM it has it in Florida why not DCA, it's a mystery.
Nemo, the subs have always been a slow loader.

MATTERHORN! But I would love to see FP for Mr. Toad and Nemo, too.

And although Fast pass is not an option, I'd love to see them do something with the Princess Faire area. During our visit in April, we literally waited for 2 hours to get to see princesses. WAY more than my princess could handle! At least at WDW there's a time prediction and they post which princesses are there so that you can decide whether it's worth the wait or no. Same with the pixies...

MATTERHORN! But I would love to see FP for Mr. Toad and Nemo, too.

And although Fast pass is not an option, I'd love to see them do something with the Princess Faire area. During our visit in April, we literally waited for 2 hours to get to see princesses. WAY more than my princess could handle! At least at WDW there's a time prediction and they post which princesses are there so that you can decide whether it's worth the wait or no. Same with the pixies...

Oh, I think a Fastpass system for PFF would be brilliant! I don't see why they couldn't do it if there was also a standby line--you still might have a wait once you got into line, but to cut a 45 minute - 2 hour (!!!) wait into 10 minutes would be great.

(Knowing which princesses you would meet in advance would be almost as cool, IMO, but if the wait was 10 minutes I'm not sure I'd be too picky. :) )

Astro Orbiter?? That line is always a long wait. I'm not sure if a fast pass would help or not.

TSMM
Nemo
Peter Pan
Matterhorn

for all the reasons previously stated.

Definitely Matterhorn...because the lines just wind around the entire mountain & aren't shaded except for right before you get on!

I would vote for Peter Pan as well, but I don't see how it could be feasible on such a slow-loading ride with such a low capacity. It'd be nice, but I don't see it ever happening.

Haunted Mansion needs theres back, (unless Im mistaken, but the last couple times I went they didnt have Fast passes) as well as Peter Pan, and the Matterhorn. I suppose Nemo should have one, but I dont ride it often so it doesnt really bother me :rolleyes1

I would vote for Peter Pan as well, but I don't see how it could be feasible on such a slow-loading ride with such a low capacity. It'd be nice, but I don't see it ever happening.

It is doable - last we were at MK at WDW you could get a fastpass for Peter Pan. That's the only way we've ever gone on it since the line is always 45 minutes +. :sad2:

Teki the HM FP's are only open during the holiday season and I think they may have had it open during a really busy time the past couple of years....but I can't remember for sure....

Peter Pan and TSM are both fast pass at WDW. On our DL/CA trip last week we hated that neither are fast pass there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter