Name one job in Disney you would love to have .

Would love to drive one of the boats to the resorts.

I would not like to be working in the kitchen of a qs place.

I would love to be on the Imagineering team in some capacity. :goodvibes

I wouldn't want to be in a direct guest contact role. While most of the time it would be fun I'm sure, I'd rather leave handling the obnoxious types to the experts.

Boat Captain on the River Cruise at POR (I actually had that job!)

Would not want to work in Food Service

I saw the vice president over entertainment one day at MK and have wanted that job ever since. I would not be a janitor

A few years ago when I was performing a lot I wanted SO BADLY to perform on the Disney Cruise. I auditioned a few times and made it to the VERY FINALS (me and one other girl) for Pocahontas/Muse but I didn't get it. A few years later my friend got Belle/Snow White and her Facebook pix are to die for. They are all either her in the gorgeous gold dress, or on the beach getting a tan and playing in the ocean.

I always thought that playing Ariel in the Little Mermaid show would be awesome. You get to amaze little girls and stay in the air conditioning :goodvibes

I would hate to work in a CS place.. during the lunch and dinner rushes I can't imagine how stressful/busy it would be. No thanks.

imagineer of course! I could totally make those rides!!!

I would NOT want to work at the speedway. That job looks seriously hot!

I would like to have a position that in some capacity would allow me to give out special "gifts or surprises" to disney guests. Like the dream team did.

I would not like to work behind the counter at any of the hotels. I've seen some major crabby, not very happy guests there in my lifetime and to this day, can't understant why anyone would be unhappy at WDW.

(great thread OP)

I have always wanted to be Mary Poppins! I wouldn't turn down a chance to be Belle, either.

I wouldn't want to be a hostess at a TS restaurant. People can get a little snippy when they have to wait for their ADRs, which I can understand but that doesn't mean I'd want to deal with it all day!

2 jobs I wouldn't want.

1. To be a furry *character* for meet-n-greets outside in the summer months. .... Eeyore:eeyore: in July....:scared:
2. To work the front podium at LeCellier. :eek:

One that I would LOVE.
To be a guide/driver on Kilimanjaro Safari.

I would love to be a part of Festival of the Lion King... as I used to be a gymnast.

I would not want to work in the shops.

How about a Jungle Cruise skipper? It would be a job in which telling bad jokes all day is considered a plus.

I would love to be one of the singers in Voices of Liberty! :lovestruc

I wouldn't want to be in Mousekeeping, would probably get fired for not being neat enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter