Name one book likely in every American home

Sadly the younger generation doesn’t do books they use their phone for things I know of several houses that have no books they look at reading as boring ☹️
I remember receiving a Bible from my grandmother as a Christmas present and still have it ! I’m no Spring Chicken 🤣🤣 I’ve got enough books for several houses including Betty Crocker !!❤️❤️

Hmmm, the Better Homes has been around since 1930...You really think Betty trumps Better Homes? I have better homes, joy of cooking (and another "joy" related book lol), child's book, and a handful of Indian books as Indian cuisine is my specialty. But this is something I will contemplate.

I also have a tagine book because my wife bought me one and I need to learn how to use it.

LM: Sorry, my head's been elsewhere this week, I thought I had replied.
I didn't know the Better Homes cookbook came out 20 years before Betty Crocker.
Hmm... I would have to peruse the BH book and compare it.
No matter what, you are doing something nice & I hope they appreciate it ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter