Name everything you can see in your eyeshot right now

Pretty much the entire downstairs of our house except the bathroom and mud room. Our first floor is all open concept so I see the whole kitchen and all the living room area.

The entire staff room at the school
where I work. There’s a table full of teachers discussing various topics- test scores, student progress, mortgage payments, anniversary dates. It’s all very random but very routine.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm at my desk in my office and it is TERRIFYING in here. I would have to type for hours all I can see without moving my head. I will just say a quote from Alice in Wonderland ... "I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here."

Family room....watching TV, so TV, couple of couches, clock, coffee table couple of end tables, my glass of water, laptop, phone, Kindle, stack of papers, blanket

My desk, monitor, keyboard, lamp, phone, water bottle, earbuds, a photo of my sister and I at Epcot, a notepad and pen, computer mouse and pad. And behind it all, the wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter