Name a product that you’d happily spokesperson for

Lilly Pulitzer run around shorts - can’t believe I just tried this style, have been wearing Lilly shorts for years. Unbelievably comfortable and so cute

Chick fil a

OTBT shoes. Can’t own enough

And Disney cruise line. We can’t say enough good things about sailing with the mouse!

Last edited:
Band Aid
Q-Tip

The generics do not compare. No matter the price, these are brands I absolutely do not budge on.

Spunkwear. They have a line of dresses, skirts and pants that are made of bathing suit material. They’re often at booths at lacrosse tournaments and I own three dresses. I wear them for every summer tournament and at Disney and Universal with a pair of boy short bathing suit bottoms. Doesn’t matter if you feel sweaty or get wet-they dry quickly like a bathing suit are very comfortable and they look nice.

Well my brother recently commented about how much I talk about baby spinach, which is as sad and pathetic as it sounds but I love the stuff. Also, Nespresso, I just love mine and show everyone who wants coffee at my house how cool it is, especially how the capsules slide right into the disposal container when you finish brewing without having to touch them.

I'm the unofficial spokesperson for Roomba. Since DH surprised me with one a year and a half ago, I have talked about it so much that 6 or 7 friends and family members have bought one.

They really should give me a commission on my sales.

Wild Turkey 101 bourbon
Cafe bustelo instant espresso
Don Julio blanco tequila

I'm a thirsty guy

Disney Parks (of course!)
Barilla Ready Pasta (new staple in my house)
Usborne books (used to do booths for them at flea markets/craft fairs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter