Naked Guy at It's A Small World

OC Register article here: https://www.ocregister.com/2023/11/...isneyland-wandering-around-its-a-small-world/ Adds this detail:

Anaheim Police arrested a 26-year-old man on suspicion of indecent exposure and being under the influence of a controlled substance, according to McClintock. The suspect was taken to the hospital as a precaution, McClintock said.

So sad to see this at Disneyland - I hope all the families who saw this are OK, and that the person involved gets the help he needs.

Holy Cow! After watching the videos I had a few thoughts.

The Seinfeld episode of George at the Hamptons, "Shrinkage"

If I was stuck on the ride with the IASW song playing repeatedly I am just get a little wacky.

All jokes aside, this was really a horrible situation for everyone involved. The guy must be suffering from some sort of mental challenge and is hard to watch. Mental illness must be put on the forefront of our solutions to so many ills we face as a community, a State and Nationally.

In the video inside the ride he is wearing underwear. When he is outside the entrance and jumping back in, he is naked. So... where is his underwear now?

How he acted, totally not responding to the people yelling at him, he must have a mental health problem / substance abuse problem.

This was not a teenager on a dare.

Last edited:
I wonder if the carrying method was to avoid his bare feet touching the ground. If he steps in something or his feet get scraped from dragging him, maybe they are liable?
This is a pretty common way to carry someone in restraints. Somewhat similar to how “hog tying” works to minimize struggling— it’s harder for the person to get the leverage they need to fight. It’s also painful if you struggle against the officers with your shoulders in that position.

The officers are actually protecting their own safety first, and by doing that, the detainee’s safety is easier to ensure. Someone who is o unable to be controlled is a danger to the officers and to themselves.

How terrible. I feel awful for everyone involved. What a thing to see while you're on vacation. I especially feel bad for kids who saw this. Obviously it's not good to see a random naked guy crawling around Small World, but even more upsetting to see someone under such stress and then be taken away by police. I'm assuming they took him through a CM exit or something and didn't have to carry him too far.

How does someone who is mentally unstable manage buying a ticket, making a park reservation and getting to the park only to stage their act? Was this a spur of the moment decision by this person? Someone acting on a dare? Someone desperate for social media attention? If the person had been planning it, surely someone else might have had an inkling.

I hope we hear more about the circumstances that lead to such a display. People freaking out on airplanes and now Disneyland. I’m not sure I’m ready to leave the house anymore. Thank heavens there is good security to make sure weapons don’t get in…one can only imagine. Our world is such a crazy place these days. 😢

How does someone who is mentally unstable manage buying a ticket, making a park reservation and getting to the park only to stage their act? Was this a spur of the moment decision by this person? Someone acting on a dare? Someone desperate for social media attention? If the person had been planning it, surely someone else might have had an inkling.

I hope we hear more about the circumstances that lead to such a display. People freaking out on airplanes and now Disneyland. I’m not sure I’m ready to leave the house anymore. Thank heavens there is good security to make sure weapons don’t get in…one can only imagine. Our world is such a crazy place these days. 😢
We don't know it was a mental issue. He might have been high.

That was probably it…but I am guessing that a lot of people come to the park buzzed and they don’t display that type of behavior…so it might have been a multitude of circumstances and we will probably never know.
Buzzed doesn't not equal high as a kite. If he was under the influence of drugs then it's 100% on him. He became a danger to himself and everyone around him.

Dang, they literally carried him out, naked, by the arms and legs, for everyone to see ! Bizarre
Why is it okay to link to a video of a naked man? You've been reported.

"Non-consensual nudity: You may not post or share photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent."

Why is it okay to link to a video of a naked man? You've been reported.

"Non-consensual nudity: You may not post or share photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent."
Dude, really this is going to be how you spend your time. Policing a thread with naked in its title. I bet you're fun at parties. I guess there is always one in the bunch. (and yes I know you're going to report me for all sorts of violations.)

Hey everyone,

Please do not post links to any videos of this incident. People can find it on their own!

If it continues we will close the thread!

Thanks!

This person was clearly having a bad trip

I assume Disney security can't stop people because other wise, no idea how he got naked and walking around the attraction for that long

This person was clearly having a bad trip

I assume Disney security can't stop people because other wise, no idea how he got naked and walking around the attraction for that long
I'm trying to picture what you have in mind. It's one thing to have loads of undercover security roaming the park (and they do), it's quite another to have security able to access every inch of the interior of the rides at a moment's notice.

Still waiting for the story to come out from naked guy's friends. I mean, I guess he could have come to the park alone to do drugs, but that sounds more like a party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter