Nachi Cocom vs Paradise Beach in Cozumel

We did Paradise Beach the past July (2022). We didn't book ahead of time and just got a taxi at the pier. My kids are 7 and 5 and they both had a great time in the pool and on the water inflatables. We borrowed lifejackets for the inflatables, but I wished I had brought our own. I didn't like having to leave my ID with the attendant. I didn't go in the water but the beach did seem like it had a lot of seaweed and dropped off a bit a few feet into the water. The pool was nice and clean, and the attendants were always checking to see what else they could bring. The food was ok, tasted fresh. We didnt partake in any adult beverages, and if I remember correctly the server gave us bottled waters for the ride back to the pier. Overall we thought it was a good deal, a fun day, and we felt safe. We would go again.

DH and I were at NC two days ago. Eight ships in port, yet it wasn't crowded. Food okay, drinks very watered-down, decent service. The sand is not hard-packed like I am used to, so standing in the water was tricky. At $118 for two, not a bad value. Also $40 for two taxi rides (we split with another couple on the ship).

We've been to Paradise beach 10+ times - always enjoyed it and the service is good. My family likes that you have both a large pool and the beach.... After wanting to do something different, we booked Nachi Cocum - but as soon as we got there ( 4/2022) , we had wished we went to paradise beach. Nachi is very quiet -some might go for this reason alone - it's a tiny resort, the gift shop is essentially a counter. The service wasn't that good ( we had to repeatedly flag someone down to order drinks) and the mixed drinks all tasted the same. We just stuck to bottled beer after that. They do take a nice photo at the entrance ( for a fee), but we plan on going back to Paradise beach next month.

We've been to Paradise beach 10+ times - always enjoyed it and the service is good. My family likes that you have both a large pool and the beach.... After wanting to do something different, we booked Nachi Cocum - but as soon as we got there ( 4/2022) , we had wished we went to paradise beach. Nachi is very quiet -some might go for this reason alone - it's a tiny resort, the gift shop is essentially a counter. The service wasn't that good ( we had to repeatedly flag someone down to order drinks) and the mixed drinks all tasted the same. We just stuck to bottled beer after that. They do take a nice photo at the entrance ( for a fee), but we plan on going back to Paradise beach next month.
Hi Max02215, do you recall how much the entrance photo was? :)

Hi @jimmymc, just bumping this up to see if you visited Nachi Cocum this past March and what you thought if you did! :)
or anyone else if they have recently gone!
I went this past March. Nachi Cocum was better than Mr. Sancho's. Quieter, decent food. Drinks were seriously watered down. Overall, we enjoyed our day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter