Mythos????

mellowyellow2412

Earning My Ears
I will be going to US and IOA is a week,. I want to know if Mythos in IOa is worth it. Also any feed back on it including good and bad reviews. Thanx:D

I went during my May trip and YES, it is DEFINITELY worth it!

Everything the decor, the food, the service, the ambience was incredible. I count it as one of the highlights of my trip!

To tell you the truth, I had no intentions of going previously. I thought it would be an overpriced, hotsy totsy kind of place, and being from New York I had had it up to THERE with that junk. I did not find that atmosphere at Mytho's, in fact I was surprised at how affordable it was also! I had a great waitress and the food was phenomenal.

Let us know what you think!

DEFINITELY GO to Mythos. The food is fantastic, service is great, the decor is awesome and the prices were MUCH lower than we expected. I had the coffee encrusted pork (it was delicious) and my friend had the tuna (also delicious). The best was the warm gooey chocolate banana cake topped with home made peanut butter ice cream. YUMMMMM!!

Mythos is like an oasis in the desert!! You really shouldn't miss it! You can really relax there, its so cool, and the food is wonderful!!
I had the chili crusted crab, and if they are still serving that I would highly recommend it!!!

Kim

The wild mushroom ragout is FABULOUS -- so rich and creamy.

The Shrimp Tempura Sushi is another winner as is the coffee-crusted pork tenderloin with java sauce. I know it sounds weird, but it's really yummy.

If you want unique food presentaion and a cornucopia of flavors and all at a very resonalbe price then Mythos is the place. If they still have the peach cobbler as a dessert listing you have to try it. I had the shrimp tasso and then the peach cobbler, and promptly decided to return next saturday and do it all again. Most of the wait staff have tried the dishes so ask thier opinion and give them some input for your tastes. they are very helpful and they love and want feedback. I tried the new seafood dish 7/14/01 since the waitress knows i like to try new dishes. I think i was the second person to order it. Both she and the chef came out we discussed the dish and how it needs to be presented to the customer. I am not a food critic, i just eat there more often than i probably should.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter