Mystery scrapper (cost neutral swap) PROGRESS UPDATE by 4/5 please

ZTH and I exchanged today - here is the wonderful page she made me:
IMG_3551.jpg

I love it! I am so not a glitter person myself (don't have the patience for it), so I love all the glittery touches - perfect for Tink!

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I totally forgot I said I would post to say we exchanged. I got carried away with designing a mini-tote bag..... :rolleyes1

I'll post my photo when I go downstairs for dinner - I'll take a photo then. :)

I love glitter (but often don't have patience) that's why I love Stickles:lovestruc

School is taking over my life. Here is the amazing page that NEE designed for me:

100_3187.jpg

It's from the fort on Tom Sawyer Island - we decided to play a game of checkers (sorry for the glare).

I love that! the sky was criss-crossed with vapour trails this morning so hopefully my package will arrive soon:goodvibes

AWM - I got my page yesterday. :love: it!! I'll take a picture after I clear a space big enough to put it down. Every surface right now is covered in pre-packing mode. Got to at least be able to sleep tonight, though so I have to get cracking moving some stuff around!

And holy cow was that a lot of paper!! Thank you!! I will definitely put it to good use.

I'm so glad you like it. I had so much fun playing with girlie stuff.

The paper was needing a new home. Thanks for taking it. :)

Here is the wonderfully girly page AWM made for me. The cutie is my BFFs little girl - she was putting on a show for us and then whipped off her headband and shouted, "I have crazy hair!!!"

The flash did something funky to the colors - it's really perfectly pink.
IMG_0180.jpg

Thanks again to all of you who made my wonderful pages! I'll be proud to put all of them in my albums!!

My pages arrived:woohoo: DIT did a great job - I'll post them on here later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter