MyPoints Users

MickeyP

DIS Veteran
I have been using Mypoints for years now and have never had a problem with redeeming for a gift card, to buy a Disney GC. They got rid of their Virtual Visa GCs and have now gotten rid of their Mastercard GCs as well.
I see a Paypal GC, but that is 800 points more.

My question is this: Is there ANY STORE at all, where I can buy a GC with a GC??? Just looking for Disney GCs to build up my stash again.

Thanks for any input.

I have been using Mypoints for years now and have never had a problem with redeeming for a gift card, to buy a Disney GC. They got rid of their Virtual Visa GCs and have now gotten rid of their Mastercard GCs as well.

My question is this: Is there ANY STORE at all, where I can buy a GC with a GC??? Just looking for Disney GCs to build up my stash again.

Thanks for any input.

It was reported on the gift card thread earlier this week that there was a breach of the MC GCs that resulted in many of them being fraudulently drained. I suspect that's why they are currently unavailable. At this point, if you have time, I would hold onto the points for a little bit to see if the Visa or MC cards come back.

Thanks for any input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter