• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MyCokeRewards 12-pack deal

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
I just entered some of my codes and saw that you can get a coupon for a FREE 12-pk for only 30 points:woohoo:.

I also just found $10 Amazon e-gift cards for only 170 points! I grabbed one of those too since I always order PrimePantry stuff for our trips.

Thanks so much OP, I'm so glad I saw this post - I got $20.00 worth of Amazon egiftcards, 2 free 12 packs, 1 AMC ticket with free drink and $5.00 I tunes! They were all great deals! Thanks again.

Thanks I was able to order two free Cokes and then it said I had hit my limit! Thank you!

I use to do cokerewards all the time. I have SOOOOO many big zip locks of codes and from the 12 packs but stopped when
we had to do twitter and other things. Is it back to the old way that we can just input codes and get rewards?
If so, I want to restart again.
Thanks so much!

I use to do cokerewards all the time. I have SOOOOO many big zip locks of codes and from the 12 packs but stopped when
we had to do twitter and other things. Is it back to the old way that we can just input codes and get rewards?
If so, I want to restart again.
Thanks so much!

It is back to the old ways but there are not many items worth "buying" with your points. Better off spending the time clipping coupons.

Yes, for the most all you do now is add points and redeem for rewards.

It is back to the old ways but there are not many items worth "buying" with your points. Better off spending the time clipping coupons.

"No liquor, no beer, nothing. Because that brings in a rowdy element. That brings people that we don't want and I feel they don't need it. I feel when I go down to the park I don't need a drink. I work around that place all day and I don't have one. After I come out of a heavy day at the studio sometimes I want a drink to relax." - Walt Disney to journalist Pete Martin for the Saturday Evening Post in the summer of 1956

http://disneybooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/walt-disney-talks-early-disneyland-by.html

Thank you both so much! Do they have shutterfly? I would do just for that reason. Thank you both so much!

The limit on the 12-pack has been raised to 4 -- I was just able to order another 2 (ordered 2 a week or so ago).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter