My wedding highlight video

m1720

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone
I have been lurking around on these boards for the past 2 years while planning my wedding. I never started a journal or anything but I thought you all might enjoy this short video. We had the ceremony at the wedding pavilion and the reception at the Grand Floridian. Hope you ENJOY :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVdnnoTKz6Y

Thank you guys so much.
Yes it was hysterical when Dh picked Donald up, but he did not stop there. He also picked up our photographer at the end of the night. My DH is not a huge fan of taking pictures and our photographer was just relentless so DH wanted to get even with him so he picked him up and twirled him around the dance floor. The poor guy was scared for his life for a moment.

Gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding and stunning Bride. My daughter's wedding was there too. now I want my younger daughter to have a Disney wedding too. Just Magical! Thanks for sharing

Gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding and stunning Bride. My daughter's wedding was there too. now I want my younger daughter to have a Disney wedding too. Just Magical! Thanks for sharing

It really is magical to say the least. I was not a huge Disney fan or a Disney fan at all. My mother in law convinced me to have the wedding at Disney and it just grew on me more and more every minute and it was just so magical to say the least. I could not have imagined a better day. And of course now I am a huge Disney fan. I hope your younger daughter does get married at disney. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter