• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Trip of a Liftetime (8/5/19-8/13/19)

Got all of the magicbands! I got one set for our Kidani stay. We were able to order 3 customized bands and 1 normal, non-upgraded band. They all came at the same time. However, they only provided a luggage tag for the unupgraded band. I received my own magicband for my solo stay. We also received another set of four magicbands for the whole group. This occurred because we originally had a room at Art of Animation, but we upgraded to AKV. Somehow this resulted in an error and we cannot remove the reservation from our accounts. They sent us the magicbands for it, but we have not been charged for the room at all. Strange, but yay for free magicbands!

Yay for getting the custom bands! I've been trying every day since they released to no avail (trying for specific ones).

I've had that happen for a trip I cancelled before. It was a promo for a limited release band, cancelled the trip WELL in advance, still received the bands. I'm not complaining because they're super cute. Glitch in Disney's IT system, I'm sure.

You're getting so close to your trip! 😁

Yay for getting the custom bands! I've been trying every day since they released to no avail (trying for specific ones).

I've had that happen for a trip I cancelled before. It was a promo for a limited release band, cancelled the trip WELL in advance, still received the bands. I'm not complaining because they're super cute. Glitch in Disney's IT system, I'm sure.

You're getting so close to your trip! 😁

I know! We are finalizing all of our plans now. Stress level is on high, but so is excitement level!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter