My son needs your help with a class assignment

Where are you all finding these postcards!!! I have been everywhere trying to find a store/gift shop that sells them here in MA. It is unbelieveable :scared1:
I ended up going to my local post office and asking them what the size requirements are for post cards because I decided that I'm going to make one instead.
I have come to believe that we here in MA do not believe in postcards.:rolleyes1

I was on the 10/9 sailing of the Carnival Glory and mailed postcards from Belize, Cozumel and Progresso. It may take weeks for them to arrive though.

Sorry for not updating, but can you believe it that with all the hurricanes and the storms (lightning) we have been getting almost daily, all three of my computers crashed. I am actually borrowing a neighbors.

He is in the lead. He has close to 250 points right now. They are coming in from all over the world and the USA. I will be going into his class this coming week to record them all for his teacher, so I will be able to see each and every one and then update where they are coming in from. Don't fret, I will post them here and let you know.

Thank you. Some of the cards are just beautiful from what he tells me. Everyday he comes in really excited to tell me - China, New Zealand, Australia, Africa, UK, Canada and of course, the US and Caribbean.

I just returned from a trip to my hometown in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have an extra postcard and I will send it!

My husband and I will send out a couple of postcards from Dallas, TX. Good luck and please keep us posted!

Again, a big "THANK YOU" to all of you. He has over 600 points. It ha been so amazing and we even got a pen pal buddy in Iraq who flies a UH-60 Blackhawk and sent him some awesome pics and emails. Now the teacher is doing a project with the kids and these guys, which is so great. Imagine, whoever thought that such a small request would lead to something like this.

Okay, things have been hectic at home. My husband was told this past week that they discovered a lung tumor and his liver enzymes are high. Tomorrow we will be in the hospital all day getting tests, cat scans, ultra sound, etc. I was supposed to go to his teacher's class and go through all the cards, but I will have to do it another day this week.

Hopefully this will not be anything serious and everything is okay.

Take care and thank you to each and every one of you.

Thank you to all that send in postcards. Here is what she gave me this week. Keep in mind that many more have been received, but she did not send me those yet. I will acknowledge them as soon as she forwards them to me:

Latvia Police; Judith McNeice (Belfast, N. Ireland); Philadelphia Phillies Baseball team; United States Senator Evan Bayh (Indiana); Valerie Kohler (Virginia & DC), Dulles, VA; Crystal, Altoona, PA; Miles Jones, Kalamazoo, Michigan; Vera Jones, Kalamazoo and Battle Creek, Michigan; Missouri - looks like R. S. Morack (hard to read the signature); Jane Garris, Childersburg, Alabama; Missouri D & PF Donna Milligan (donmil723); South Jersey- Ocean City (no signature); South Jersey - Ocean City, JX3Smom; Baltimore Orioles Baseball team; Kendra Oishi, San Diego, CA; Atlantic City, NJ - John LeGerard; Nathan, Altoona, PA; Tamira, Denver, CO; Paula, South Jersey (disboard); Amanda, Harrisburg, PA; Pawtucket, RI (post office bar code covering name); Dixfield (Portland) Maine (8ears), Tim, Mary, Kyle and Bryan Gray; Central, MA (Boston), goofy4tink; Minneapolis, MN, Tamie Kyes; Cyndee Saunders, NC; Susan (kirby-disboard), North Texas PDC; North TX PDC - Stonebridge CPU, McKinney, TX (Pluto2003); Kendra Oishi, Honolulu, HI; Linda, Lehigh Valley, PA; Hyannis Harbor, MA - Cape Cod, Deb Tokarski; Grand Rapids, Michigan (disboarder - no name given); Woodstock, Ontario Canada, Julie Nanasi (timndansmom); San Juan PR, Mayleen Ayala; Houston, Texas (dis member); Oscar L. Medina, San Juan, PR; Albuquerque, NM, Eric Arthur; Gary, Indiana, Leslie Cefari (Valparaiso, IN); Amy, St. Albans, VT, postmark Burlington; Greenville, SC (Jennifer); Tracy Landress, Atlanta, GA; Tori LeClair, Atlanta (north metro) GA; Paradise Pier, San Jose, CA, Krista Banks (disboard); Denise Arthur, Albuquerque, NM; No signature Disneyland card postmarked from Indiana; Gail Van Berger, New York, NY; Jared, Ocean CIty, NJ, South Jersey, (jccl1991 - disboard); Oakland A's baseball team; NY State Governon George E. Pataki; Carrie Cohen, Norfolk, VA; Sheri, Boston, MA; Eileen Rogean, Cornwall, UK; Detroit, MI, Kimberly Ryba (sunkissed212); S. Harmer, Phoenix AZ; Marcy, Erie PA; Freddy Vargas, NY (Yonkers); Lori Schlossnagle, Cumberland MD; Evelyn Ruby, Des Moines, IA; Ann (pluto2003), Texas PDC; Slickrock Adventures, Provo, Utah; Boise, ID (Vale, Oregon); Barbara Wozniak, Dayton, OH; Martha Diederich, Kalamazoo, MI; Ronda, Falls Creek, TN; Springfield, MA, Keith & Rachel Gammeli; Tara O'Rourke, Yonkers, NY; Grandpa O'Donnell, Yonkers, NY; Mr. Mrs. Loreto Cristini, Eastchester, NY; Linda Ramsey aka lullubelle, Santa Ana, CA; Michael McNamara, Auckland, New Zealand; Showbizjobs.com; US Senator Byron Dorgan, Fargo, ND; Vicki Jee, New Orleans, LA; Paula Murray, Rome Italy; Mueller Household, Houston (Woodlands) TX; Nancy, Reno, NV; Kristy Laitinen, Upper Peninsula of MI (Greenbay); Dale & Kate Ankrom, Redding, CA.

There are more, but I will post them sometime tomorrow. It is a shame that some were not signed, the post office barcoded some names and some we could not make out.

Thank you all. He is in first place.

Maria
:rockband:

Greetings. My fiancee and I live in Florida and I was just feeling sorry that I couldn't help out...but then I remembered I can. We are going to Japan in April for our honeymoon and planning on visiting Toyko DisneySea. I will put in my planner to send a postcard from there! :D

Thank you so much and how cute that you are thinking of him as you plan your wedding. Congratulations and best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter