MY Shameless Post

No life.. No life.. I have no life!! I'm forever checkin' on the DIS.. something might happen and I might miss it!! Ask my DH.. "honey, are you Dis-ing again?".. Uh, no.. we'll a quick glance.. an hour later.. DH~ "honey, are you still on the computer".. Uh, NO.. run to the kitchen.. turn on facet... I was doing the dishes!!:rolleyes1

We really are twins separated at birth. I do this same thing. For me it is usually :laundy: . :)

My DH and kids tease me about my DIS friends too...

"Mom's DISing again"

"Hey look, It's DISBOARD Deb"

So I remind them that the reason THEY all had the best cruise ever was because mom is SMART enough to DIS, and got the inside scoop...(along with a pointed look at each)

suddenly it's all..."We LOVE the DIS!!" :lmao:

I don't even bother making anything up. I'm on the computer and if he says anything I don't worry about it. I figure if I have dinner ready when he gets home and we have clothes to wear(even if we have to dig them out of the back of the closet) then we are okay and what can he say.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter