My service dog met Pluto

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful dog! He looks like he’s smiling! Thank you so much for sharing these pics. Also my husband and I love watching the Tim Tracker-I can’t believe you met him!

Thank you guys for your positive and encouraging posts! I have to tell you what ultimately happened. The training stuff didn't work out too well. The trainer told me she was sick and we only saw each other twice. I, as well became overwhelmed with physical, mental exhaustion and psych symptoms, had to drive back a week and half early and be emergently hospitalized on my usual unit! I got out a few days ago. I'm glad that I went and I had fun getting those pics with Harrison, but I've learned my body and mind cannot handle me traveling solo at this point. From now on, I will always have to be accompanied due to my disabilities. I really should have known that, I can't really get by on my own here at home either, but I really wanted to do this. Hey, at least I tried!! Thank you guys again! <3

Thank you guys for your positive and encouraging posts! I have to tell you what ultimately happened. The training stuff didn't work out too well. The trainer told me she was sick and we only saw each other twice. I, as well became overwhelmed with physical, mental exhaustion and psych symptoms, had to drive back a week and half early and be emergently hospitalized on my usual unit! I got out a few days ago. I'm glad that I went and I had fun getting those pics with Harrison, but I've learned my body and mind cannot handle me traveling solo at this point. From now on, I will always have to be accompanied due to my disabilities. I really should have known that, I can't really get by on my own here at home either, but I really wanted to do this. Hey, at least I tried!! Thank you guys again! <3

Oh Beth! I'm so sorry!

But you *tried* and that counts for so much!!! I love that you never stop trying to make your life better, in ways both big and small! You are incredible, and I hope you bounce back quickly! :)

Oh Beth! I'm so sorry!

But you *tried* and that counts for so much!!! I love that you never stop trying to make your life better, in ways both big and small! You are incredible, and I hope you bounce back quickly! :)

Aw, Mamabunny! I got this alert to your response through email and I had to respond. Thank you so much! I have a problem seeing myself from an external perspective and how severely disabled I am, but I'm trying really hard to gain more insight! Thank you for your sweet response! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter