My score today from Coach!

Pretty!
Imho…
I no longer buy coach outlet anything after the class action suit settled/mandated by the courts.
I was given pennies on the dollar and I won’t give Coach
another dime. No respect for their outlet made merchandise.

As long as one knows exactly what they re buying and it’s advertised properly, as Outlet merchandise.

Pretty!
Imho…
I no longer buy coach outlet anything after the class action suit settled/mandated by the courts.
I was given pennies on the dollar and I won’t give Coach
another dime. No respect for their outlet made merchandise.

As long as one knows exactly what they re buying and it’s advertised properly, as Outlet merchandise.
????

I was just looking for a very small navy wristlet or clutch like bag for a Christmas party this year. I didn't expect for the Coach brand to come up on my search.

Yes people, most outlet stores are not selling original store brand items that are simply discounted. Rather, they make cheap merchandise with similar logos and sell it at a store with their brand name. There are a few rare stores that are true name brands that are discounted. Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel come to mind

Way to rain on her parade!
I think the wristlet is cute.

It is cute, and its a good price for a regardless.....but it is also good to understand that outlet merchandise from a lot of manufacturers is not closeout merchandise - its manufactured to different standards specifically for the outlet - if you are being brand aware. If you don't care, then you got a good deal on a cute purse. If you care a little, most people won't be able to tell outlet merchandise from full price retail merchandise. If you are a brand purist and are really into the labels, then Coach is one of the biggest purveyors of a scam that dilutes their own brand.

It is cute, and its a good price for a regardless.....but it is also good to understand that outlet merchandise from a lot of manufacturers is not closeout merchandise - its manufactured to different standards specifically for the outlet - if you are being brand aware. If you don't care, then you got a good deal on a cute purse. If you care a little, most people won't be able to tell outlet merchandise from full price retail merchandise. If you are a brand purist and are really into the labels, then Coach is one of the biggest purveyors of a scam that dilutes their own brand.

Definitely they do run the scam sales and are somewhat expert at it. I stopped shopping there years ago, but when they first started doing outlet sales, you could get 'store' merchandise marked down. May not always be what you wanted but there was a small supply. It was usually tucked into the clearance section and some of the stores I frequented had this section sort of hidden in the back around the corner.

I bought 'one' original purse many years ago at a good discount. But I realize that was the exception. Having been to the regular store and having lusted after a few items, I recognized it immediately and grabbed it. I also was part of the class action and got some reimbursement, but, in reality, I mostly got what I paid for in the outlets. I knew what I was buying and the lesser quality was okay for me on certain items.

Super cute! Thanks for the tip. This would be a great Christmas gift for DS’s gf.

Cute! I for one couldn’t care less if it’s outlet quality or not. I don’t want to use a purse for twenty years. I like variety and buying new styles!

I have a few outlet wallets and wristlets, they are perfectly fine quality and have lasted for years.
OP, you needed a navy wristlet and that fit your needs and your budget, nice find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter