My Random Puffin Story...

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Julie, I think of this everytime I watch Girls Next Door or hear about Puffins!

My family was getting out of the car and getting ready to go into Captain D's and for some random reason my DD(4 at the time) had a small blow-up puffin. She wanted to take it in with her but I said "No, they don't allow puffin's in here because they will eat up all of the fish." Reluctantly, she put it in her carseat to wait on her. She get's to the door and there is (and I'm not even kidding) a "NO Puffin'" sticker stuck on the door! (Now it was a puffin with a cigarette in it's mouth, to say no puffin on a cigarette, but it was enough to confirm that Puffin's aren't allowed in! lol)
(Kind of like this one)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/1138065476_9da3c06d56.jpg

No wonder there are so few worldwide!! Who'd have thought it? Smoking birds?!? ;)

Enjoyed listening to the puffin segment also.

46.jpg

Thought this would be of interest since this business is along the road from me has went from strength to strength :)
Had a great team day out where we all felt like David Attenborough when we got back to the office.

NB. in the interests of full disclosure I have no financial relationship with the business. Do not get any commission. But we have provided business support to this new enterprise ;)

We don't live in a bad part of the world really - when the sun shines:flower3:

If only WDW was a bit closer :scared:

Oh, I'd love to come over to Scotland one day! I've hit all around back with mom and dad were footing the bill, but never Scotland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter