My pin code story....

ziggystardust

DIS Veteran
So this morning after reading the posts about email codes here on the Dis, I get all excited thinking that of course I would have a pin code, after all I was lucky enough to get one for our last trip that saved us a pretty penny. I check my personal email at work (a big no-no but hey its disney at a discount), no code. :sad2: . I call my DBF to tell him to check his email. He says sure will but probably won't for a few hours. At lunch I call up Disney to see if either one of us has a secret code (a great way around the DBF checking his email), nope no code. :sad2: :sad2: So I don't even mention it again to the DBF.

Fast fwd to tonight at dinner, I say, "Yeah that code, it wasn't the best of deals (of course trying to make myself feel better)" and before I can finish my sentence he says "Oh yeah I GOT THE EMAIL!!"

He thought it would be cute to surprise me. :goodvibes So after 40 minutes trying to figure out with CRO who the email code belonged to (it was sent to his email, but under my name, but under his address) we will be going to Disney at the end of August. WOOHOOO!!

The point of the story, never give up and always check that email!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter