My new designs - new designs added 3/19 - page 3

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
I have created some new designs that I have not posted anywhere but thought you all might like to see

unc.jpg

mnsshpcastletrickortreat2.jpg

mnsshpcastletrickortreat.jpg

aidanjournal.jpg

justice.jpg

sehawks.jpg

reitre.jpg

bride.jpg

groom.jpg

momtink.jpg

minniemouse2.jpg

reds-jnmom.jpg

Where do you find the time to sew amazing bags, design and fill design orders for 90+ people? I need whatever you're eating or drinking. Great work Kate.

Deb

You know what I love about your designs? You are really good at keeping the images in scale and perspective to each other. They end up looking very believable and clean.

julia & nicks mom said:
They are all great, but this one is my favorite. I think it is because of the hidden Mickey.

I like them all, but love the Carolina Tarheels one!! Go Heels!!! Loved that win over Duke!! :teeth:

TravelinGal said:
The ship in the bottle is great...how fun!! Did you create (photoshop or whatever) that combination or did you find it out in webland already as a ship in a bottle?

Here's one from another thread that someone was looking for. I think they said it was from an email

disshipbottle.gif

Those are great, Kate! I love the Halloween one and the gold Tink one.

Very Cool!! :thumbsup2
I am always so impressed with your work and your generosity!

Julia and Nicks mom was kind enough to design the Seahawk Mickey for my DS7. We think it turned out great!! Thank you again! :cheer2:

I haven't ironed it onto a shirt yet! We're going to WDW in May, so whenever I get his shirt made I'll post a picture.

Your designs are awesome! :thumbsup2

Great designs. NowI know where you are hiding. Miss you on the other link

I could do this with any character and picture
castlecinderella.jpg

shego-JNMom.jpg

now I have a car and a plane version of this design
DestinationDisneyvan.jpg

a modified version of midnite’s all star resorts design
allstarsports-jnmommidnite.jpg

I would love to see what you could come up with a modifaction of Midnites All Star Movies - kind of like what you did with the sprts one.
Great JOB!!!!! You totally Rock!
Thanks for sharing all your hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter