My mom received her new ECV! Question about van rental

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
I had heard on this forum a while ago that there was a rental company for accessible vans in Orlando. If my mom still has her ECV, we can do with a mini van, but if she get her power chair, we'll need the van. Any one got a link to that company? Any advice dealing with them?

I don't have any experience with them in Orlando,l but have dealt with Wheelchair Getaways at home when someone rear-ended my wheelchair accessible van. They were very nice to deal with and the van was prety new and in good condition. I don't know the price, since the other person's insurance paid, but I know that the wheelchair accessible vans are not cheap. My DH had investigated this Spring because we werre thinking of bringing DD's power wheelchair. I think the price was nearly twice the going rate for regular vans.

We have usedRainbow wheels before. I see on their website you can reserve online now. they also have their prices listed on there. $80 to $135 depending on how long you rent. Plus they will deliver to the airport if you want.
When we used them they were great. so give them a call if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter