• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Little Pony Role Play!

Freckle Maze:: Hiya, everypony!! Today was a very productive and efficient day!! Sorta. Well, you see....all of the fillies in class today decided they didnt want to do any work, sooooo they organized a strike. A STRIKE!! I told them to stop, but did they listen?? No! Of course not! Ugh!! I'm so angry, right now!! During their strike, they managed to completely wreck the school stable, by spreading hay everywhere, and they even had the NERVE to chew up all their paperwork and spit it at me!! SPIT IT!! Then.....they all started dancing around, singing some stupid song about being on Strike!! A SONG!! They had learned it from some TV show. TV SHOW!! Y'know what I just realized?!? I'm repeating words loudly a lot. Y'know..like TV SHOW...and A STRIKE..and SPIT IT...and A SONG!! Maybe I should see a doctor about all of this. I'm really starting to confuse myself. If thats even possible. But I bet that it isnt...considering that I'M the one who said the thing in the first place. So...DEEP DEEP DOWN...I MUST know what I'm saying...AND understand it. But...I just need to dig deeper...and think before I speak!!!

Cloudy Sky: Freckle, that, um, doesn't sound, uh, productive at, um, all.

I will make y'all icons if y'all make a pony on that doll design thing. I made a thead a few days ago called MLP Icons. Go to that and I will explain.

I might. How do you post images?

OOC: well...if you made a pony already there should be a button on that little game thingie if you surf around a bit that says "Export Pony+ Background" Click it and save it to whereever. Then...make a photobucket or 4shared account by googling one of them. And then upload your pony to your photo sharing website (either photobucket or 4shared) and then iew your album. You should see your image in a small thumbnail icon in your photo album on the website u loaded your photo too. Mouse over it....if you're using Photobucket (my preference) DONT CLICK IT!!!....and find the IMG Code. Click that little box and it should copy it. Then come back to DIS and paste ur image. PHEW!! Hope I didnt confuse you even MORE!! I'm just as wierd as Freckle Maze!!!

OOC: well...if you made a pony already there should be a button on that little game thingie if you surf around a bit that says "Export Pony+ Background" Click it and save it to whereever. Then...make a photobucket or 4shared account by googling one of them. And then upload your pony to your photo sharing website (either photobucket or 4shared) and then iew your album. You should see your image in a small thumbnail icon in your photo album on the website u loaded your photo too. Mouse over it....if you're using Photobucket (my preference) DONT CLICK IT!!!....and find the IMG Code. Click that little box and it should copy it. Then come back to DIS and paste ur image. PHEW!! Hope I didnt confuse you even MORE!! I'm just as wierd as Freckle Maze!!!

OOC: Well, I don't have one of those photo sites so I think I'll skip on the icons. but thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter