• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Little Pony Role Play!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42562866 said:
DiamondSparkle: *runs to everyone* *falls* :blush: I am so sorry!

Moon Beam - *Giggles* Hey DiamondSparkle!!! Nice of you to "drop" in!! *laughs* Just joking! Want a cupcake?

Soccer Socks: Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late, I had Soccer practice and then I had to coach the little ponies soccer team. You know, sometimes the younger pony folk can really such a handful, but when you really think about they are oh so cute and funny. I mean I guess when we were younger, we were probably a handful, I mean, I know I was a handful, but I'm sure we were cute and funny too, I DEFINETLY know I was cute and funny. I mean what little pony isn't cute and funny? I think you should get something checked, if your a little pony and your not cute and funny. I think if your a little kid, it's just one of those reflex thingies that you just know how to do. I wonder what the even older ponies think of us? Like Granny Smith? They probably still think that we're a handful, but they probably think that we're cute and funny too, but in a different way. Like in an older, more sophsticated, older pony way. And if were cute and funny to them, what are the ponies who are cute and funny and little like to them? They must be cute and funny and little to the MAX.

OOC: She's supposed to be really talkative like pinkie Pie..

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42562866 said:
DiamondSparkle: *runs to everyone* *falls* :blush: I am so sorry!

Cloudy Sky: Oh, uh, hi DiamondSparkle. Are you, uh, okay? I mean, uh.....

Soccer Socks: Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late, I had Soccer practice and then I had to coach the little ponies soccer team. You know, sometimes the younger pony folk can really such a handful, but when you really think about they are oh so cute and funny. I mean I guess when we were younger, we were probably a handful, I mean, I know I was a handful, but I'm sure we were cute and funny too, I DEFINETLY know I was cute and funny. I mean what little pony isn't cute and funny? I think you should get something checked, if your a little pony and your not cute and funny. I think if your a little kid, it's just one of those reflex thingies that you just know how to do. I wonder what the even older ponies think of us? Like Granny Smith? They probably still think that we're a handful, but they probably think that we're cute and funny too, but in a different way. Like in an older, more sophsticated, older pony way. And if were cute and funny to them, what are the ponies who are cute and funny and little like to them? They must be cute and funny and little to the MAX.

OOC: She's supposed to be really talkative like pinkie Pie..

Moon Beam - *laughs* Hi Soccer Socks!!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42563024 said:
DiamondSparkle: HEY EVERYONE!!!! What are y'all doing!?! ooh I sounded southern!

OOC: shes extremely clutzy and absentminded

Moon Beam - WE'RE EATING CUPCAKES!!!! YAY!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter