• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Little Pony Role Play!

Lighting crown-it has been quiet latly??but why has it been quiet though??

Moon Beam - Oh look!! There's Twilight! I need to ask her how she does that transformation spell...

Moon Beam - Cool, Freckle Maze!!!

Freckle Maze: I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Cloudy Sky: Uh, Wow. You seem, uh, excited today.

Freckle Maze: Do I?? I should've listened to Yellow Blossom. The other day, we were hanging out in her cottage. We were talking about crafting and she told me that she had just finished the assignment I had given her earlier todaym to help me find an apprentice. Well, she left to go get the paper work, leaving me ALL ALONE in her cottage. Well, I saw some hay over in a corner, and like I always do when I'm nervous, I started to eat. Come tot think of it. I eat a lot. When I'm happy, sad, lonely, nervous...which I was at the time. I mean...I was REALLY nervous and scared because a lot of things could've happened to Blossom on the way from her cottage to her storage shed. I mean...it was a whole 10 YARDS!!!!! Anyways though...what was I talking about?? Oh right! SO.,..I ate and ate and ate and ate. Then, when blossom got back, she told me that I shouldn't eat any more hay because I'd get sick. But I just kinda zoned her out and kept eating because now that she was back...I was HAPPY!!! And I eat when I'm happy. Because I ALWAYS eat! Soooo...in conclusin, I think that I had too much hay and it may have made me a teensy bit on the hyper side today. More than usual.

moon beam - oh look!! There's twilight! I need to ask her how she does that transformation spell...

occ:are u a unicorn
lighting crown-i'll just come any way i can't do a spell any. I'll just watch!

Freckle Maze: I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Freckle Maze: Do I?? I should've listened to Yellow Blossom. The other day, we were hanging out in her cottage. We were talking about crafting and she told me that she had just finished the assignment I had given her earlier todaym to help me find an apprentice. Well, she left to go get the paper work, leaving me ALL ALONE in her cottage. Well, I saw some hay over in a corner, and like I always do when I'm nervous, I started to eat. Come tot think of it. I eat a lot. When I'm happy, sad, lonely, nervous...which I was at the time. I mean...I was REALLY nervous and scared because a lot of things could've happened to Blossom on the way from her cottage to her storage shed. I mean...it was a whole 10 YARDS!!!!! Anyways though...what was I talking about?? Oh right! SO.,..I ate and ate and ate and ate. Then, when blossom got back, she told me that I shouldn't eat any more hay because I'd get sick. But I just kinda zoned her out and kept eating because now that she was back...I was HAPPY!!! And I eat when I'm happy. Because I ALWAYS eat! Soooo...in conclusin, I think that I had too much hay and it may have made me a teensy bit on the hyper side today. More than usual.

Cloudy Sky: Woah Freckle. Maybe you should, uh, try to uh, calm down a little. I mean, it isn't uh, bad you're, uh, happy and uh, hyper.

Cloudy Sky: Woah Freckle. Maybe you should, uh, try to uh, calm down a little. I mean, it isn't uh, bad you're, uh, happy and uh, hyper.

Moon Beam - Cloudy, you need to let some sunshine through and be a little bit less shy!!
You know everyone in Ponyville so well!!! There's no need to be shy!!! Jump around with me a little bit!! *Jumps around Cloudy Sky*

Moon Beam - Cloudy, you need to let some sunshine through and be a little bit less shy!!
You know everyone in Ponyville so well!!! There's no need to be shy!!! Jump around with me a little bit!! *Jumps around Cloudy Sky*

occ:your almost up to 1,000 posts

Cloudy Sky: Jump around? I, uh, i don't know.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter