My Keepsake Floral

jacqu3lin3

Mouseketeer
A few weeks ago at work, the UPS man dropped off my much anticipated Keepsake Floral. I was so excited that I couldn't wait get home and open it. Let's just say that for the rest of the afternoon, I sat in my office and starred at it :goodvibes

Here is a picture of my bouquet on my wedding day:

0641_1938.jpg

and here is the final preserved result (I love it):

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

I had my daughter's bouquet done with Keepsake floral as well and it came out beautiful!!!!! I also had one of the bridesmaids bouquets preserved and had it mounted in an oval frame which is now hanging in my daughter's former bedroom which is a guest room now. My wrist corsage I had done also and mounted in a little oval frame that I have displayed on my dresser. It is expensive but so worth it, I am so glad that I did that for her and for me. Yours came out beautiful as well and something that you will always have.

Aww its so pretty!! Your bouquet was beautiful to begin with and it still looks beautiful preserved! :goodvibes

Now I can't wait to get mine! :banana: I have a while to wait though. lol

Thank you everybody!!! Although I must say that Keepsake Floral can be very pricey, I don't regret it for one second. Having my actual bouquet up on my wall is such a lovely and unique reminder of my wedding day. It's something that I will treasure for many years to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter