• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My intro. thread

TianaPrincess

Have a MAGICAL day.
Hey, my name is Kenisha. I am 17 years old and I am from Pennsylvania. Even though I have only been to Walt Disney World 1 time in my life(two years ago) I love everything about Disney. These are a few of my favorite Disney things: Fav. Movie: The Princess and the Frog, Fav. Song: "Almost There", Fav. Character: Princess Tiana. As you can see I am a huge fan of The Princess and the Frog. Other things about me is I am going into the 12th Grade next year and so looking forward to it. I love modeling, singing, dancing, acting, pretty much anything to do with the theater. My favorite Musical is The Color Purple. After I graduate from High School next year I hope to get accepted into NYU School of the Performing Arts. My dream is to do something with The Arts, maybe even working at Walt Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter