• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my hubby's version of a swivel wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again.

Chapter 4. When all else fails Swivel Wheel.

This is a one wheeled deck made to get your cart to the Fort.

Do those tires have some kind of highway travel rating? They look more like a garden cart or at least something for local travel, not highway. Be careful. I like the ingenuity, but am scared of possible consequences.

Could you tell me where he got the wheel assembly. I have an old trailer that the swivel is damaged and I need to replace it. Thanks.

i have been camping at the Fort since the late 70's i have allways wanted to bring the cart but i always rented. we camp there 3-5 times a year and by now i could have bought two golf carts with the rental fees. I too was about to build a swivel wheel set up for our travel trailer. I have always wanted to ask someone who has allready done it for any tips as you would have allready encountered any potential law infractions or design issues. do you have any suggestions in the two years since the picture?

Could you tell me where he got the wheel assembly. I have an old trailer that the swivel is damaged and I need to replace it. Thanks.
I'm new to this site so i can't post a link yet but google "double hitch" they sell the parts

That's just what I want to build for my side by side Razor. Did you build the swivel wheels?

Somebody bring me a torch or lantern! I got another crypt to raid here!

Being the last post was from 2011 I can only assume that perhaps they are gone. It did seem like a good idea though.

Last edited:
That's just what I want to build for my side by side Razor. Did you build the swivel wheels?
Welcome to the camping board, Jmac! The original poster hasn't been on the Dis since Nov 2011. You could start a thread about swivel wheels and get some helpful answers that way. Good luck on your build.

tiggerdad contemplates if he can get away with the idol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter