• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My HK rate beat fan club and ENT rate!!!

essmom

DIS Veteran
I just called b/c i saw that fan club rates are out. Thefan club rate for my week of 3/20-3/26/2003 was $187 and Ent rate was $203 and my HK rate was $151.20 so I have already cancelled original ressie with HRH and got credit on my card!! yea!!!

Yeah!! Me too. My HK ressie is a whopping $40/night cheaper than Fan club rates. Over 6 nights, that's a boatload of extra cash!

Hotel kingdom.com has great rates for Universal. Try out your dates and see. I got mine when they had a great sale and my dates are still 20% off but MY rate was 40% off rack rate!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

I think HK means Hotel Kingdom...right?...please be right...

Anyways...I seen someone got $151 at Hard Rock the week of 3/20/04....me and my family are going to be there 3/23 to 3/27...but I come up with $199....doing something wrong?

Thanks

Monte

You aren't doing a thing wrong I just got that rate when they had a huge sale about a month ago. Just keep checking but $199 is a good deal. Fan club is $187 right now if you have a fan club card. Good luck!!

Thanks for your info....sounds like you did good!!!....lol....I emailed Tinkerbarb about getting a fanclub card....so is that card the only thing I need to get the fanclub rates?

Thanks again

Monte

Hi Monte. Yes, all you need is the Fan Club Card. But, you don't need the card to make the ressie -- you just need it upon check-in. I would go ahead and book with the Fan Club so the rates don't sell out. It costs you nothing to cancel when you book directly with the 800-BE-A-STAR, as long as you cancel within 5 days of your arrival.

That way, if Hotel Kingdom has another great sale, you can cancel and rebook at no charge. (Hotel Kingdom, on the other hand, charges a $10 cancellation fee.)

Hope that helps!

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter