My HCG weight loss journey

karliebug

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. After watching numerous testimonials and researching the HCG drops I decided to give it a try. Today is day one which is a loading day where you eat a bunch of stuff that you won't have again for a very long time. I need to lose 100 pounds so I am going to do 45 days of the diet and see how well it works. I don't know if I will be able to stay on such a limited diet but after seeing others success I am willing to try. I am hoping that any others who have done this will chime in with tips, support, etc. I will check in at least once a week to let you know my progress.

Good luck!!! I did the HCG drops for abour 23 days and lost 15lbs! Beware though, you have a rough journey ahead!!!

They work great! Just make sure you are drinking lots of water and taking a good multi vitamin, and some extra magnesium in the morning (to forestall cramps)

Best of luck to you! My mom did this program and lost about 50 pounds! Ditto to what Happy said and make sure you drink your water! Also try to incorporate exercise along with the meals! (Some of them are really yummy if I recall!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter