My friend... the resort mug!

DisGirl23

Is it time to go to Disney World yet?!
Does anyone else drink out of their refillable mug constantly? Whether it be coffee, tea, soda, water...
Does anyone else feel that things just taste better out of their mug? Does it make you smile every time you take a sip? Does anyone else make sure not to put it in the dishwasher in fear the design will come off?

I only ask these questions because DBF gets a big kick out of seeing me with my mug. He says I'm like a 34 year old with a favorite sippy cup. :lovestruc
Any other resort mug lovers out there?:surfweb:

You're not alone! I always think of our fun Disney trips whenever I sip out of my resort mug!

My DH take two Disney mugs to work in the morning with coffee. I even suggested that we maybe didn't need to get the mugs this year on our trip. He was having no part of it he wants more mugs.... go figure??

I would love to drink our of my resort mugs. But my DD has used them for her coffee every morning and they seem to be disappearing. I think she is leaving them at school. I have to get new ones this year. I am going to hide them from her.

When I bring hot chocolate to work I have to see what mood I'm in before picking my mug -

Cheerful - The mug I got this last February
Calm/Peaceful - The Year of a Million Dreams mug
Nostalgic - The Wilderness Lodge mug

Kind of hoping for a new mug in November so I have yet another to chose from :)

When I bring hot chocolate to work I have to see what mood I'm in before picking my mug -

Cheerful - The mug I got this last February
Calm/Peaceful - The Year of a Million Dreams mug
Nostalgic - The Wilderness Lodge mug

Kind of hoping for a new mug in November so I have yet another to chose from :)
I would LOVE to have this option seeing as I have had mugs from all my stays! Especially resort specific but...
I would love to drink our of my resort mugs. But my DD has used them for her coffee every morning and they seem to be disappearing. I think she is leaving them at school. I have to get new ones this year. I am going to hide them from her.
... unfortunately, I was one of these daughters! Lesson learned too late- never take your resort mug for granted! :sad2: Poor little helpless mugs out there all alone...

Haha! My mom was taking the mug to her Jazzercise classes for a while. When I realized she was using the resort mug, I made her stop b/c I didn't want the design to come off.

Somehow it makes sense to leave it collecting dust in the cupboard rather than god forbid, making use of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter