• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My friend asks me today..why is it you always choose Disney?

Originally posted by luv2tvl
Ann, you also made me tear up a bit..

1crysad.gif

DH just left to do a warrent,, to hopefully allow the police to arrest the scumbag that thought a six year old would be a fine "partner" for him and search his person and car for evidence of the horrifying events. This comes after he had to set bail at three am. last night on four "gentlemen" that had decided to turn their apartment into a greenhouse..(they had 80 pot plants) the apartment is right next to an elementary school. He had 32 magistrate hearings today with all kinds "special" people in life, ones that think destroying lives is a sport. As he was leaving to drive the forty mins. to the state police barracks (he had literally just walked in the door from work when he was beeped to do the warrant) he said, "hold dinner for me ,( I fed Mike and I will dine with my wonderful husband) and why don't you pull out our movies from the last cruise,, I could use a little magic after this call"
So after we eat we will reminise (sp?) and hopefully be able to focus on happy things. Yup, that is why I love Disney even the monsters are harmless............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter