• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"My Favorite Disney World Cupcake" Thread.

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
So, two of my favorite things in the world are
  1. Disney World
    and
  2. Cupcakes

and I really hope I'm not alone on that opinion. LOL. The skilled chefs de WDW do a really great job of creating intensely beautiful, creative, and delicious cupcakes for all of the parks. Hence, I started this thread as an appreciation to all of the glorious cupcakes in WDW. I'll start with mine-

Caramel-Corn-Cupcake.jpg

Behold the Caramel Corn Cupcake (photo creds to my fav website of all time, The Disney Food Blog). It's served at Karamell-Kuche at the Germany Pavilion in Epcot. Mountains of buttercream frosting on a rich yellow cake topped with caramel corn and a healthy drizzle of caramel. Go. Nuts.

Anyway, post your fav cupcakes! Be sure to include a pic, description, and where to find them ;)

I really wanted to try one of the butterfingers cupcakes at Starring Rolls Café!

I really wanted to try one of the butterfingers cupcakes at Starring Rolls Café!

The butterfinger cupcakes look delicious, but when my family goes to HS this year, if we stop at Starring Rolls I'm snagging a carrot cake cookie sandwich. No exceptions.

My dream cupcake is the Darth Vader cupcake- for some reason I've still never had it but it looks AMAZING.

My dream cupcake is the Darth Vader cupcake- for some reason I've still never had it but it looks AMAZING.

The Darth Vader cupcake does look REALLY good. So did the Yoda one- Star Wars Weekend is just a really good weekend for character themed cupcakes, I guess ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter