My experience with Disney cruise ship waterslides aquadunk, aquaduck and aquamouse

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
I've been on the aquadunk on Disney Magic, aquaduck on Disney Fantasy aquamouse on Disney Wish and I like to say what they are like riding them.

The aquadunk on Disney Magic was nervous at first I stood in capsule crossed legs and arms which was instructed by lifeguard the trapdoor was tilted as you stand on it and when you get inside the capsule. You have your back against the wall it doesn't matter if feet isn't against the back wall because the trap door is already tilted. The doors closed and a countdown came on 3,2,1 action when the trapdoor opens it throws you off the slide them back onto the slide and you just slide down and a big splash at the end them I queued up for another go.

The aquaduck on Disney Fantasy was great fun too you sit on a raft it starts of fast and it goes faster down the drops you go around the corner them the raft goes slowly so you can enjoy the view of the ship and the sea and round the corner them it comes to an end. You will get wet a lot as water splashes. I also recommend it if your nervous of thrill rides.

I went on the aquamouse on Disney Wish that's my favourite water ride on a cruise ship. You start off by sitting in a raft and you go up an escalator and you get the cinema screens of Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Donald Duck as you go up to the top. When you get to the top it's very dark and when you go around the corner you can't see much as it's very dark them you'll see a bit of light and the rest of the slide is like the aquaduck but a bit shorter.

My favourite waterslide on a Disney cruise ship is the aquamouse as I enjoy watching the TV screens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter