• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My exercise journal...posts welcomed and appreciated

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
maybe if it is out there for someone to see, then I will be more faithful. I have not been faithful to exercising at all :(

Glo, any exercise counts. Walking, gardening, etc. Start slow, small baby steps, and before you know it you will be running marathons. We are behind you and know you can do it!

You can do it Glo!!!! Just start off slowly and build your way up!

Des

WHat I did today 4/25/03

went to the gym and had my orientation to the nautilus equpiment which took about 1.5 hours...but I did not do the number of reps and stuff, so about 20 minutes of exercise there..

Did the treadmill for about 10 minutes at 4.2 speed and at a 7% incline.

swam, treaded water, water jogged, in constant mothion in pool for 45 minutes (family free swim with my three girls :)

The orientation to the machines is the most boring- I can get 20 minutes sitbike and about 12 machines covered in 45 minutes- so if you ever don't think you have time- you can squeeze it in. It helps to pick 1 or two days a week as your Y fix. For me it's Monday nights and Thursday nights- just try making it part of a routine and it makes it easier. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! And exercise is a natural way to get my moods way up there! Unless of course you try too many pounds on your nautilus and are VERY sore the next day- do not recommend :)
You can stick to this and look at what a great example you're showing your daughters- if any are old enough you might recruit one of them to be your nautilus partner!
You're doing GREAT!!!

Go Glo Go Glo Go Glo!!
Tara:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

well for saying you're not doing well on the exercise component, your workout of 4/25 begs to differ!

7% at 4.2 is a pace worthy of admiration! :)

I try to take advantage of free swim time too. Do you ever use a noodle to do crunches in the water? You can also tie it in a loose knot and do arm exercises (triceps, biceps, lats, etc) Another fav of mine is to do scissors with the noodle too.

swimming is hard work! i can't quite get that breathing thing!

I never thought of doing crunches in the water...what an idea...how do you do that? We are about to leave for family swim again...it is pouring here, and I expect it is going to be very crowded...:(

Todays food
2 scrambled eggs with 4 oz of suasage meet, two slices of mozzerella cheese, 1 tblsp of butter and a tblsp of heavy cream.

11 ounces of prok roast made with garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, onion powder and pepper.

according to fitday about 4 carbs total

I took the kids to family swim for an hour and a half. swam, treaded water, did water crunches...tried to stay in constant motion :)

4/29

exercise
walked 30 minutes at 3.5 mph
did nautilus weights for 40 minutes
treadmill at 3.8 mph at 7.5 incline

food
3 fried chicken thighs
2 sausages
2 veal patties with 1 slice mozzerella cheese

had about 100 ounces of water

Hey, so can I call you delgada? (or flaca, although I'm not sure about the spelling there!) ;) WOW! You are working it this week, Glo! Look at all the exercising you have done!!! Those remaining fat pounds do not stand a chance against you!!! Keep up the great work!

food today

9 oz of water packed white tuna
2.5 tablespoons of mayo
1 very small tomato
1/4 mozzerella cheese

2 diet coke floats with 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in each :)

carbs for the day 6
calories 705

water so far 50 ounces

exercise

2.68 miles walking in 40 minutes
going to do nautilus and walk on the treadmill in a little bit...will report back when I do :)

Did Nautilus for 45 minutes 12 reps twice of each machine.
Also did the cycle for 7 minutes on a high resistance...

Hey TIGH...you speak espanol?

Mija, seguro que si! Mi EX novio es de Puerto Rico. I try to watch the Spanish channels as much as possible to keep up with what I know. I love watching the soap operas! Everyone is way over the top (drama wise). ;) Glo, eres mi heroe (sp?). Sigue rebajando (sp), mi amiga!

LOL....oye mi amiga...yo soy cubana, y vine aqui quando tenia cinco anos...Puedes hablar espanol conmig cuando tu quieras :) ;)

Gracias, mi corazon! Hablo mejor que escribo. Y yo se toda las malas palabras, ja! ;)

Yesterday I took my girls swimming. Teaching them to swim and jump in the deep end....so I had to tread water for 20 minutes...ouch that hurts...Then did laps for about 10 minutes...then just some kicking for about 5...Did 15 minutes of crunches too.....easy exercise day.

Today

28 minutes of crunches
5 minutes exercise bike
20 minutes at 4.0 mph at 6.5 incline
45 minutes nautilus

lots of water intake :)

So far today....

Did 28 minutes of different crunches and leg work
walked 4 miles in 60 minutes

did 30 minutes of Nautilus :)

todays work

325 crunches
2.0 miles at 4mph in 30 minutes
40 minutes nautilus
1 miles at 4.2 mph in 15.30 minutes

325 Crunchies - OMG!! I have been struggling for the last 2 weeks doing 40. I've built up my time on the treadmill to 30 minutes and 15 minutes on the Air Climber but the crunchies are still hard work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter