My Email Was Read- But I Can't Do The Cruise!

Andre

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

My email was read on the last email show, and so I'm entered in for a chance to win the cruise. However, I'll be at a wedding that I can not miss during the week that the cruise would take place. If I won the cruise at the end of the month; could I receive something different, or a different sailing date? I'm fine with anything, or nothing, that you guys give me. I was just happy to hear my name read. :)

Thanks a lot!

Oh! Oh! :yay: I can take your place if you need me to!

I don't think they actually gave any kind of time line as to when the cruises would be given away, did they? Usually the person who is picked from the monthly emails just gets to pick a number from 1-30 and the prize inside the corresponding envelope is what's received...hotel stays, giftcards, etc. I suppose a cruise could be inside one of the envelopes, but you'd have to be lucky three times -- once to have your email read, twice to have your name drawn at the end of the month, and thrice to pick just the right envelope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter