My Disneymoon August 2010 PTR!!!!

melissa5583

Xraygurl83
I've decided to do a pre trip report right now for the following reasons:

1. I can't sleep because I'm so nervous about the GP free dining offer tomorrow.....REALLY hoping my TA will be able to get the offer for our room at AKL! I don't want to stay anywhere else!!!

2. I'm obsessed with these boards.

3. My fiance is not here to make fun of me for constantly being on this website!

The Cast:

Myself (Melissa) 26....almost 27 on May 5th! :(

DFi (Mike) 36...I know...he's old! j/k

Mike hasn't been to DW in about 20 years!...so he has never been to AK or MGM (Hollywood Studios now...I can't get used to the new name!) He's also very excited about going....although he's worried about me relaxing! I'm a planner, so I have to know exactly what's going on ahead of time! Poor Mike! :(

We are getting married on August 28th, which is also my maternal grandparent's wedding anniversary! We're having a small wedding in Alabama, and then heading to Nashville to spend the night! Then, we're off to DW on Sunday, Aug. 29th! We should arrive by 1:00...hopefully! We have reservations for V&A at 5:45 that night! I am so excited....the fanciest place that I've ever eaten at (besides DW restaurants) is probably Bonefish Grill! LOL...and I doubt V&A is anything like that! I'm making Mike pull out the nice coat to wear (hoping it fits!....we've both gained a little weight since we've met!) After we eat, I really want to do MK EMH, but I think that may be pushing it! After all, I want to explore AKL! I've never stayed at a deluxe resort! I'm so envious of all of the people that frequent GF or Poly! It's a dream of mine to stay at a resort where the monorail runs through!

We have the following ADR's, so maybe we'll see some of y'all there!

Monday Aug 30th : Tony's Town Square 6:50 pm

Tuesday Aug 31st : Coral Reef 11:30 AM
Le Cellier 7:10 PM

Wednesday Sept 1st: Donald's Safari Breakfast (We're not too old!) 8:35 AM
Fulton's Crab House 7:30 PM

Thursday Sept 2nd: Hollywood & Vine 6:30 PM

Friday Sept 3rd: Boma 9:00 AM
O'Hana 6:10 PM (Then Epcot EMH!!!!)

Saturday Sept 4th : Raglan Road 7:00 PM

We are going to be soooo full and fat, but that's ok! It's a once in a lifetime event! I'm so excited about getting married to my best friend and then spending a magical week together at DW! :love:

Congrats! It seems like you guys are upgrading to the deluxe if you get free dining?

All those choices look awesome!

I'm joining in :thumbsup2

Congrats! It seems like you guys are upgrading to the deluxe if you get free dining?

All those choices look awesome!

I'm joining in :thumbsup2

We are still going to do the basic dining....we'll just pay out of pocket for a few places! :) Wish us luck on getting free dining this morning!!!! :scared:

I just found out we got the free dining deal!!! I am so excited!!! I'm more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding! lol

Congrats on your wedding. I hope that you have an awesome time on your trip!!!

It's hot in August so stay cool!!!

Congrats on getting free dining! I've decided not to go for it myself after all

joining in on your PTR!! we are going in Sept and got the free dinning deal also!! So awesome:) Congrats on your wedding also! can't wait to hear more about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter