My Disneyland Trip!!

iKristin

88 MPH
I am currently at the park so I will update this at the end of each day :) Enjoy!!

DAY ONE:

Today was DISNEYLAND DAY!!! After our 7AM flight we were picked up by a black Lincoln stretch limo and taken to our hotel directly across the street from Disneyland. We got to our hotel and were told that check in time is at 4PM but they got us into a room right then and there, which was awesome. We got to our room and dropped off our stuff, emptying our carry on bags of all the airplane stuff then headed for the park! We decided to spend the whole day at Disneyland then work on California Adventure tomorrow. The first thing was did was head for Indiana Jones because the wait was only 10 minutes. After Indiana Jones we stopped for a Mickey Mouse pretzel :o) then headed over to Pirates Of The Caribbean. After Pirates Of The Caribbean we went onto Splash Mountain where I got SOAKED. Sometimes on that ride I get sort of wet but never soaking wet; this time was the exception lol. Luckily it was super hot outside because my jeans were making squishy noises when I walked haha. After that we headed over to Haunted Mansion then on to Tomorrowland to catch some space rides. We got on Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy then left the park so that we could eat dinner at our reservation; Rainforest Cafe. We got into our reservation an hour early which was nice and so after that we went through Downtown Disney and shopped a little before going back to the park. We got back onto Pirates Of The Caribbean, went on Star Tours and Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters then went to watch the fireworks. It was a long awesome first day and I am so ready for the next day!!

37477481.jpg

37461207.jpg

37434864.jpg

37387378.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter