My Disneyland Birthday Pre-Trip Report!

Macy Bear

So. Cal Disney Lover
Feb. 14th is my 16th birthday and I wanted to make this birthday special. Last year we went to Las Vegas and spent a few days there. Since I couldn't go back to Vegas this year, my grandpa had set me and my mom up with a $1,500.00 limit on planning my birthday. My mom had woken me up a few days ago and made me come and check out the computer because she had been setting something up for me. I was filled with excitement when I seen she was on the Disneyland website. She told me what we were going to do and this is how our plans are going to go:

Who is all Going:

My mother, Tracy
My sister, Autumn
My brother, Baily
My friend, Chris
And Me! Macy!

Dates:
Leaving on Feb. 14th (My Birthday)
Coming back on Feb. 16th

Plans:
Well, we are going to get there on the 14th and check into our hotel (Disney's Grand Californian Hotel). There we get our special 2 day park hopper tickets.

From there we are going to head to Disneyland and go to City Hall inside the park. There I am going to get a special Birthday Badge.

After that we are going to try to book dinner at the Blue Bayou.

Then, we are going to go from there and do as much as possible.

The next day (the 15th) we are going to get there about 30 minutes before it opens and run over to the P.O.T.C. and Haunted Mansion area. Again, we are going to go from there and do as much as possible.

During these two days, we plan to go to Disney's California Adventure and ride The Tower of Terror as much as possible, seeing as to how that is my favorite ride!

After it gets late or we get tired, we are going to go to the Downtown Disney District and go to Build-A-Bear (my second obsession, LOL). I heard from another thread that there is special offers and times at Build-A-Bear for people staying at the hotel so we are going to check that out before anything.

So, after our fun we are going to leave our hotel on the 16th and come back home.

This concludes my Pre-Trip Report. We are getting to get out of two days of school for this so I am so excited! Thanks for looking at my thread! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter