• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Girl Princess Grand Tea Party

paulamom

Earning My Ears
I would appreciate any info on this tea and how to book it. I do not see this on the PS Calculator, did I miss it?
princess:

Not sure, but I believe this was a time limited event, kind of on a trial basis, and ended November 1. Someone had posted a review with pics, and said they enjoyed it.

Info at the time it was released:
My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party is a dream come true for your little princess. This one and a half-hour experience (from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) treats each little girl like royalty from start to finish and is like no other event around.

In this delightfully magical morning, young ladies aged 4-12 will experience a real Princess Tea Party at the Garden View Tea Lounge at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. This five-part party is led by a professional actress/singer, named Miss Rose Petal, and culminates in a "dream come true" experience with a personal meeting with Princess Aurora, Disney's Sleeping Beauty. The Princess Tea also includes tea and brunch for two, a Princess dream dessert for all guests, a My Disney Girl doll, elegantly dressed in her Sleeping Beauty's gown, to keep and play with forever, a princess bracelet, special "gift" for our adult guests, and a very own "Best Friend" certificate so our little Princesses can name their My Disney Girl doll as their best friend for life.

SPECIFIC EVENT INFORMATION

Cost: $200.00 (includes 1 child and 1 adult) PLUS tax and gratuity included.

Additional child $135.00

Additional adult $65.00

Available dates: October 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30 and November 1, 2

Limited seating: 42 per day

Time of event: 10:30-noon

Location: Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Garden View Tea Room level one

Age of child: 4-12

Cancellation policy: Full refund if cancelled on or before October 5th . After October 5th , partial payment of $30 is kept.

Please note: This is an EXCLUSIVE TEST… for a LIMITED time, offered to a LIMITED group of Disney Guests

Please call Walt Disney Event Services at 407.566.5880 to reserve your space today

Thanks for the info. That would explain not finding it. My princess: is going in April, so I'll cross my fingers that it will come back in time. Very expensive but sounds like the memory of a life time for an eight year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter