• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Experience

bigfatdan

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else had trouble logging into My Disney Experience? It always tells me "Please come back later. Unable to show your plans at this time."

Has anyone else had trouble logging into My Disney Experience? It always tells me "Please come back later. Unable to show your plans at this time."
I’ve had website issues with both the DVC Members’ website and MDE off and on all morning. When I do get logged in, tickets and/or plans are missing from the itinerary.

Ok. I tried it using a different browser and it worked fine. Apparently, it's something to do with Chrome. I tried Microsoft Edge and had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter