My Disney Experience - how do I switch passholder family member to their own account

Lora

DIS Veteran
My d is taking a trip without us. I have her on MDE account. Should I delete her from mine so she can create her own account? Any issues with doing that? This should be the last trip she takes on this pass and her dad and I most likely won't fit another trip in on ours either.

My d is taking a trip without us. I have her on MDE account. Should I delete her from mine so she can create her own account? Any issues with doing that? This should be the last trip she takes on this pass and her dad and I most likely won't fit another trip in on ours either.
You can just give her your login ID and she can book FPs using your account. If this is the last time you’re using your MDX account, it’s easier to use it as is instead of setting up an account for her.

No need to delete her from your account- if she needs/wants her own account she can just set one up using her AP.

My oldest dd is on my account has been for years and last year she went solo and created her own account with her own email. She was able to transfer her AP to her account and then she invited me to "plan with her" and I accepted. Right now she has one upcoming resort reservation of her own and she has invited another friend to plan with her. The two of them can see each others plans and make ADR's and FP+ etc together. She can also see all my info as well.

I can also plan trips including her - we have a trip coming up next week and I was able to include her in my resort reservation, ADR's and FP+.

Although if this is a one time thing; as Hiro says just let her use your MDE account :)

I just give my daughter my login info and she uses our account. It is easier that way. She knows not to mess with anything I may have scheduled on there. Someday she will need her own but it is easier to just keep the one account now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter