• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Experience Help !

CaperTiff

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to add multiple reservations to 1 MDE Account ? We have a family travelling but 1 main account holder making all the plans. There are 3 separate reservation numbers.
Is this possible without setting up 3 separate accounts , and then linking them all to the main one as friends and family ?

Thanks in advance !

As the only MDE account holder in my family I've had 2 rooms booked on several occasions. 3 would be just as easy to do, if we needed that
They should all link based on the "owner" of the MDE account that books everything.
Maybe I'm not following things right with your question though

Disney needs to look into how friends and family are linked with all of the invitations and plans managed by features. It is an absolute mess.

I work with computers full time and have built several production workflows, websites, landing pages, blogs, apps etc. and i'm having such a hard time understanding the logic behind MDE. I get different answers from every cast member i speak to.

Is there a dedicated MDE thread that I can search or an expert on these boards I can PM for help?

My fastpass window is opening soon and Im trying to plan for a family of 11, all arriving at different times throughout the trip and staying at various hotels, both on and off site.

I frequently have 2 reservations attached to my MDE account. Sometimes its 2 people, 3 or 4 to a specific reservation.
I haven't had any issues linking tickets to the right people, making ADRs or FPs.

My fastpass window is opening soon and Im trying to plan for a family of 11, all arriving at different times throughout the trip and staying at various hotels, both on and off site.
This is what will cause problems for you if you have some staying onsite and some staying off site as you will have a 60 day FP date for some and a 30 day for others unless the off site are at a good neighbor resort.
You will not be able to book FPs for those ariving later in the week until their 60 day window opens while those that arrive earlier in the week (if they are staying on site) can book FPs for the entire week . while doable, getting FP times to match up for your different groups will be a challenge.

I have 5 right now.....and linked one that a friend made.....they all show on MDE

Hello everyone!
I’m new here and not sure I’m posting in the proper thread but wondered if anyone knew how long it would take for a reservation at Hilton lake Buena vista to show up on the my Disney experience so that I can link it?
I booked today and they told me 72 hours but wondered if it might be sooner than that? We are going at the end of February and would like to take advantage of as much of the 60 days as I can! Thank you!

Hello everyone!
I’m new here and not sure I’m posting in the proper thread but wondered if anyone knew how long it would take for a reservation at Hilton lake Buena vista to show up on the my Disney experience so that I can link it?
I booked today and they told me 72 hours but wondered if it might be sooner than that? We are going at the end of February and would like to take advantage of as much of the 60 days as I can! Thank you!

I would try posting this in the Orlando Resort and Attractions forum as you will get more people who have stayed offsite looking in that area. I can't speak to Hilton Lake Buena Vista, but I know when I've stayed at Swan/Dolphin, it has taken 24 hours for it to link in the system. You can always just keep checking!

This is what will cause problems for you if you have some staying onsite and some staying off site as you will have a 60 day FP date for some and a 30 day for others unless the off site are at a good neighbor resort.
You will not be able to book FPs for those ariving later in the week until their 60 day window opens while those that arrive earlier in the week (if they are staying on site) can book FPs for the entire week . while doable, getting FP times to match up for your different groups will be a challenge.

That is incorrect.

I believe if off-site guests are linked to an on site guest that they can also book at 60 days. Unless that’s changed

That is correct. As long as everyone is linked through Friends and Family, has valid ticket media linked to their profiles and a person registered on a WDW resort reservation, checking in in 60 days, is on the initial FP+ reservation, that guest can make FP+ for everyone at the same time regardless of where they are staying or when they are checking in.

Hope it's OK if I chime in on this thread rather than start another one. 2 rooms booked, split stay so 4 reservations. I have been the only one with an MDE account in my family. Everything is in my MDE account for the family. I've made FP+ for our last trip so know how to do that.
I need to set up MDE account for my Daughter (she is lead on their 2 ressies) so I can can check her in for the 2 reservations and put her credit card in and create the PIN. She will also need the put the app on her phone to do mobile ordering.

Do I just set up an account for her, enter the reservation #'s and that's it? She won't be doing anything during the trip other than use dining credits, paying for purchases and mobile ordering.
any issues I might encounter? better to set up her account after I do FP+?
assume I need to do resort check in twice for each room due to the split stay and we will get 2 sets of MBs.
Thanks for any advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter