• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Experience Friends and Family Question

SJSloan

DIS Veteran
On my MDE account I added my mother-in-law and manage all of her plans. But I want my husband to be able to manager her plans as wel. My husband and I are connected on MDE and he can manage all of the kids’ plans but can’t see MIL.

Does anyone know how to update the guest that my husband can plan for that are under my account?

On my MDE account I added my mother-in-law and manage all of her plans. But I want my husband to be able to manager her plans as wel. My husband and I are connected on MDE and he can manage all of the kids’ plans but can’t see MIL.

Does anyone know how to update the guest that my husband can plan for that are under my account?
The easiest thing to do is give your husband your login info and he can plan via your MDX account. A family only needs 1 MDX account.

If you are using separate accounts, couldn’t he just add his own mother to his account (so she is viewable under both separate accounts)?

Chat with a cm on the website chat feature and ask them to connect mil to your DH. I find this to be the easiest.

I also recommend chat. We are going on a trip with 11 people and have been having a heck of a time trying to get us all to see each other. The chat feature turned out to be very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter