My Disney Experience: Best Web Browser?

curlyqs

Mouseketeer
I have been having a lot of problems getting onto my disney experience on my computer. I use Chrome on a MacBook. It is constantly timing out or says error 504. My dining reservations are coming up on Monday and I am afraid I will not be able to make them.

There is a large thread on the Technical Support board. It's a known error but changes were made Monday and since then the very active thread has had nobody report any problems.

Have you experienced problems since Tuesday? If so, please report on the thread above. If not, hopefully it bodes well for booking your dining Monday!

Incognito mode on chrome, privacy mode on firefox. Basically the disney websites are one big cookie monster and they get bogged down with all your disney cookies.
Amazing! It is working beautifully now. Thank you so much.

Have tried that incognito mode in the past and it didn't seem to make any difference. This thread sounds like there was a specific IT issue that Disney resolved recently. I know in the past on here there were almost weekly threads started about one sort of IT issue or another.

There is a large thread on the Technical Support board. It's a known error but changes were made Monday and since then the very active thread has had nobody report any problems.

Have you experienced problems since Tuesday? If so, please report on the thread above. If not, hopefully it bodes well for booking your dining Monday!
I believe OP is talking about Disney's website not Disboards website

I have been having a lot of problems getting onto my disney experience on my computer. I use Chrome on a MacBook. It is constantly timing out or says error 504. My dining reservations are coming up on Monday and I am afraid I will not be able to make them.
I use Safari and have very few to no problems with Disney's website. Have you tried Safari?

Safari is optimized on MACs. it will give you the best performance, assuming all your updates are completed.

I was trying to book a reservation for dinner at Be Our Guest and was unsuccessful. There was a reservation for 11:35 but unsure if I want to go for lunch. The dinner reservations for dinner only went to 5:55 though. Is that normal for that restauran?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter