My Disney experience App popup?

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
When I logged in today to the app. There was a pop-up that stated something like "My Disney Experience App after August 18 2017..."

That was all I saw before it disappeared. Does anyone know what the full message said???

I've never had a pop-up for updates before. They Auto update on my phone.

This wasn't a pop-up from my Google play it was a pop-up from disney within the app.

Hmm. Guess I will see.

For those curious, this is the message

Screenshot_20170728-103951.png

Any version before 4.7 will stop being supported after August 17th on Android. Not everyone updates to the newest versions so this message is going out to encourage updates.

If you have updated to 4.7, then all will be good

I just updated the app on my phone. took less than 30 seconds without wifi. Looks like the update allows you to check in for your resort stay. Don't think that was there before.

Really never seen that on mine.. just opened mine and use it a lost never seen that pop up. Also iOS app updates's are handled by the notification in the App Store icon.

This doesn't happen with every update.
This is a specific occurrence and should, theoretically, not happen again (and I only specified android in my post because that's what I have and can speak for)

This doesn't happen with every update.
This is a specific occurrence and should, theoretically, not happen again (and I only specified android in my post because that's what I have and can speak for)
ok but to get to the latest update I got no pop up just the normal notification in my app state icon. Seriously though the topic has gone on far too long... lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter