My Disney Experience -- Anyone else having problems logging in today (7/6/18)

Just checked, right now at 7:10 pm NY time, and I cant' even sign in. Just an update.

All I know is this has sure put a massive dark cloud on our last night. Can't really go have fun in the parks knowing the mess we face
Hearing that it is havoc at the parks at the moment. FastPass return CM's are having to manually look up itineraries using their offline system, as the whole of the FastPass+ system is inaccessible by guests and cast. Hope you've had a great trip anyway!

I am watching a live stream from another vlogger right now and they were just let onto KS at AK without anyone checking their FP.

System was up this morning. And I hope tomorrow it is too for my FP window. Being that it's Saturday and I have things to do, I cannot sit at the computer all day waiting. What a mess. Could be worse, it's 114 degrees in Anaheim right now....

I don't insult Disney often but shouldn't a multi-BILLION dollar company have a much better IT system? There are always problems, making adr's, fp's etc. Couldn't they spend the money and invest in an updated system??? I am not computer savvy so maybe the availability isn't there to fix Disney's problems but it sure seems like for the profit they make, they should be a lot better than they are.

Update. I was just able to see all my FPs in the app.

And I signed in successfully. Hopefully that's good news.

Not sure of discussion upthread so sorry if out of context - in Epcot now. Used two FPs in last 1.5 hours with no issues. Not having use of the app is kind of liberating.

Park is dead - 10 minute standby for Soarin. Cloudy towards MK but nice here!

Saw their IT department at a data governance conference years ago in Orlando. They looked like high school rejects. Showed up in torn jeans and dirty t-shirts while the rest of us were in suits. Completely unprofessional. I was embarrassed for them.

Every time something doesn't work on their website, I think of the group I saw and it makes sense. Lol

Not sure of discussion upthread so sorry if out of context - in Epcot now. Used two FPs in last 1.5 hours with no issues. Not having use of the app is kind of liberating.

Park is dead - 10 minute standby for Soarin. Cloudy towards MK but nice here!
Did you still have to tap your MB? At some attractions, it seems the tap-points aren't working, so cast are just letting people though the FP line. Have a great evening at Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter