My Disney Experience -- Anyone else having problems logging in today (7/6/18)

We had to have crossed paths. We went from pirates to splash, got caught by the parade as it began so bought an ice cream and watched it we it came out of the gates and then crossed over to head towards splash. Probably would have scanned in but not gotten on the ride but I stopped to look for a hat on the store

Oh, most definitely!

I was able to make 2 purchases on my band around that time. Merchandise, not dining plan. I'm certain the second one was after things crashed

That’s good to know. Disney can still take payments haha

I'm at a loss about what to do now. With no ability to make more FP is it even worth going to the parks.

Oh, talked to the CL CM. They said everything is integrated now. They can't do anything either. They can't even send texts out, or get them

I feel the same way. If I didn’t have an ADR that I Enjoyed, I would have probably just stayed at the resort.

Last edited:
We are currently eating at Garden Grill and they are not able to scan for dining credits. When they try they are getting an error message. Not sure what they plan on doing as we just got here. They said they will try again before we leave.
I had read reports of people not really being compensated properly when that happened if they did not go to guest relations prior to leaving the parks. I would definitely stop in if they can’t scan and you have to pay out of pocket.

Urgh, I'm not about to go in to fight that situation at MK.

Just had a thought, wonder what check in is like. I faced one of those, one with the system down and it was bad. This was before they intergrated this much. It has to be worse now

Last edited:

Urgh, I'm not about to go in to fight that situation at MK.

Just had a thought, wonder what check in use like. I faced one of those, one with the system down and it was bad. This was before they intergrated this much. It had to be worse now
That’s a great point! I have a guest joining me (I already checked-in), but she needs to take DME. I wonder if they can pull all the info up or just need the paper confirmation.

I had read reports of people not really being compensated properly when that happened if they did not go to guest relations prior to leaving the parks. I would definitely stop in if they can’t scan and you have to pay out of pocket.
During our last trip we went to make a purchase at AK and their system was out. Not sure if it was just the one stand or wide spread. It wasn't anything this bad for sure
Anyway, what they did was take the MB and write down the numbers off the back and said they'd run the charge later. There was an entire sheet full of numbers to be ran. They even had a formal form so I assume it's something that was standard procedure. I kept forgetting to go back and look to see if they ever did. I just assume they did.

I am at Epcot now, left TL when it was almost my turn on crush n gusher & they kicked us off due to weather. We leave tomorrow and gets BETTER have fp fixed by then (just have time to run into our must re-do rides before catching DME). Anyway I’ve refilled our popcorn bucket and bought egg rolls charging with my magic band. So they can get our money, they just can’t give us anything. Also for figment, they closed the fp line completely. It is standby only. HTH someone.

So my WAG is they had enough info stored in the temp data base for an hour or two's worth of FP and they've ran out of that info now so it's a FP less system till it's fixed

I just tapped into tower of terror. We had to tap twice for it to work. The first time we got the white flashing donut, the second time Mickey turned green for our party of 8

At AKL waiting for BOMA. Neither the app or reg website have been working - can’t even see park hours. We were able to make new FP+ using a kiosk, but it seems like they have fewer in the parks? (We had to walk from Everest to the Island Mercantile before finding one.)

I was on that same monorail out of MK! About 2/3 announcements that monorail yellow had to be rebooted.

I had a Big Thunder FP+, tried to see if it converted and got kicked out of MDE. Walked over to Space Mountain to see if I could get on. I wasn’t the only one who attempted, the line was huge! I just left. At least I saw the parade, minus the dragon lol
We must have been right near each other. I had a 3:30 big thunder fast pass, decided to stop and watch the parade while I waited, when they announced the lightning closure I went to check to see if it was converted and couldn't log in. Hung around under the train tracks for a bit then slowly wandered out of the park since it didn't seem to be clearing up.

This is what happens when you spend more money on Bob Iger's salary & for Fox than on the CMs & guest experience. Disney needs to tighten up their systems especially after that Equifax data breach last year. I remember reading an article last year about how hackers want to get into systems like Universal, Disney, Facebook, Apple, etc. No system can & will be 100% foolproof of course, that's just the nature of computer systems. But the fact that Disney's system crashes a substantial amount of times on a consistent basis concerns me about the maintenance of their systems. Their entire system crashed about a month or two ago and yet this happens again in a short amount of time. Geez Disney!!!!! I hope Disney will get their systems fixed ASAP so everybody will be able to make their FPs & dining reservations. Smh.

Does anyone know if the wait times are still being updated? They don't seem to have changed much in the app so I would guess not.

Does anyone know if the wait times are still being updated? They don't seem to have changed much in the app so I would guess not.
All Disney systems are currently offline. This includes all apps, websites and in-park FastPass systems.

All I know is this has sure put a massive dark cloud on our last night. Can't really go have fun in the parks knowing the mess we face

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter