• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disboard ticker - sometimes I can see it and sometimes

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
I only see a red X. What's the dealio?

EDIT: I switched from thedistickers to a different brand and the problem is solved. So, my issue is with the distickers.

There is an issue with our ticker server, our host is working on it

:) Should I go ahead and delete my present Disticker or wait until the problem is solved? I was so excited to see my Mickey halfway down my ticker and I don't want to start over...but of course I will if that is what ya'll advise. :sad1:

:) Should I go ahead and delete my present Disticker or wait until the problem is solved? I was so excited to see my Mickey halfway down my ticker and I don't want to start over...but of course I will if that is what ya'll advise. :sad1:

I would wait. When the server issues is fixed it should show right back up as it supposed to be.

The issue is we had distickers.com hosted on shared server. It became so popular we were killing the machine and they shut us off! I have ordered a new dedicated server and will be moving distickers.com over. I should have everything back up and running in the next few days and all your tickers should be correct

:thumbsup2 Many thanks and I maybe won't have to give up my walkin Mickey--he was half way across. :banana:

I've only got a couple of days to go....I really want to see my little airplane move across.

Pleeeeeeease get it fixed soon :wizard:

Ditto. Been down for at least a week now...

They are fixed now and I can see they are working in several of your signatures! Let me know if you see any other issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter